Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pictures of a Housewife/mom's Life

On a weekday, you can find Charlie and I in the bedroom, folding clothes, cleaning up, etc. He loves entertaining himself with toys. He's a Toy Man! I'll have to post a picture of him with his monkey. It's his favorite. He sticks his tongue out like Mom always did when she was little does.
  

Today when we got back from the Farmer's Market, he was so hot and sweaty that I laid him on our bed to nap (air conditioner in there!). When I went up to check on him, this is what I found. Can you guess where the baby is supposed to be? Pillows don't stop my screaming baby. I declare he doesn't have a clue what he's doing when he cries...scooting around the bed or floor.


And here's some of the lovely produce I bought. I ended up running back downtown once Nate got home from work. The tomatoes were $1 a pound...steal! And I found zucchini for $0.50 each, so I got a bunch to put up in the freezer. I should have bought far more tomatoes but I still have trouble buying a lot of something, even if it's a steal. How do you remind your too-frugal self that it's okay to spend more money now to save it later? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment