Monday, December 3, 2012

Our First Real Tree

 This Christmas, our second since getting married, we are living in a house big enough for a full-sized Christmas tree. My husband teases me because I am all about traditions and experiences and family time (secretly he likes it...I know because he tells me so). And so, we decided to start a family tradition and cut down a real tree! Charlie loved riding on the trailer behind the tractor and sitting in the grass and watching his daddy saw down the tree. Our very own! 
Definitely an exciting tradition to begin.






 The tree fits perfectly in the corner of our living room.
Loving it! 


 

Charles is a fan of the tree as well. Eating it, that is. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Liz, the pictures are super cute! Love you!
    ~Susannah

    ReplyDelete