Saturday, March 17, 2012

MelaPower Laundry Detergent




I'm not the kind of person who really cares what detergent I use on my clothes, in fact, my general rule is: buy the cheapest thing that looks like it might actually be somewhat effective. Add to that the fact that no matter how much they say to use, I generally use about half that amount, just to conserve it. I don't have incredibly high standards for clean clothes, either, which is really not a great habit. I think I've trained myself to believe that stains will stay and white clothes will turn gray, both no matter what.

So, while converting our home to exclusively the natural, chemical-free Melaleuca products, their laundry detergent was one of the first things I began using. My first favorite thing is that one bottle will last us 48 loads (currently for us about 3-4 months of laundry), because you only use 1/2 an ounce of the soap per load. That's literally like maybe two tablespoons. Probably closer to one. Then, I started discovering that old stains were disappearing from our clothes...just by using the detergent! I washed my bedroom slippers today so I could pack them in my hospital bag for when Baby comes, and forgot to put stain remover on them. It didn't matter, though, because they looks brand new anyway, after coming out of the dryer!

I wonder if you have any idea how ecstatic I am!
No extra effort +
Itsy bits of detergent +
Completely chemical-free wash loads =
Wonderfully clean clothes for less

No comments:

Post a Comment